Goods from outside the EU
If you import the goods temporarily from outside the EU for treatment (inward processing), you need an inward processing authorisation.
If you use customs procedures in more than 1 Member State, for a number of specific procedures (e.g. temporary import, inward or outward processing, etc.) you may be eligible for a cross-border authorisation. The authorisations are provided by the Expertise Centre for Single Authorisations (Expertisecentrum voor grensoverscheidende vergunningen(ECGOV)), which is part of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration.
Contact the Tax and Customs Administration via our Information Desk
Call +31 55 538 53 85
- Customs procedure for temporary import (Dutch Tax and Customs Administration)
- Customs procedure for inward processing (Dutch Tax and Customs Administration)
- Expertise Centre for Single Authorisations (Dutch Tax and Customs Administration)
- Temporary export (Dutch Tax and Customs Adminstration)
- Declaring temporary export (Dutch Tax and Customs Administration)